Vacancy for full time and part time considered
Duties and responsibilities
- Cooking bar menu
- Food prep for bar menu and functions working from prep lists
- Keeping a clean working area and deep cleaning kitchen areas and equipment
- Keep relevant legal records up to date. i.e.. Food temperatures, fridge/freezer temperatures and the SFBB daily diary.
- Have an understanding of allergens and dietary requirements.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all departments.
- Flexibility with working times, weekend and evening work required.
- Must speak good English and have own transport
Preferable to have food safety level 2 and some professional kitchen experience.