Societies, Corporate, Charity Events and Golf Days
One thing that is guaranteed at Brickendon Grange is a warm and friendly welcome. Our superb challenging course is known for being the hidden gem in Hertfordshire. Set in the 160 acres of Hertfordshire countryside. Brickendon Grange is a ‘second home’ to many Societies and Corporate Groups.
Visiting groups can play Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Tee times from 11.00 am, subject to availability
Whatever the group we can tailor golf days to suit you.
- Societies – Groups from 8 – 60 people,
- Corporate events and Charity days– from 20 – 100 people
- We can do 1, 2, or 3 tee starts depending on the numbers.
- The longest drive and nearest to the pin competitions can be arranged.
- For smaller groups please take advantage of our 4 ball offer.
The Course – If you are looking for a really well-kept, challenging but fun golf course set in picturesque woodland then look no further than Brickendon Grange, The par 71 course really makes you think about the shots you are playing. We have a reputation for fast and smooth greens.
The Ace Of Hearts – 17th hole here at Brickendon Grange is one of the highlights of the round.
“The Best Amateur Golf Hole in the UK”, it is a stunning and challenging hole to play.
Clubhouse – Whilst it is the golf course that draws most people back, for others, the fantastic welcome and service of our staff, lunches, sit-down evening dinners, the bar, and the fabulous terrace overlooking the 18th green, and the history of the clubhouse and the beautiful woodland surrounding it are every bit as much of a draw.
- Putting green, chipping area, and practice area
- Practice nets, which are near the 1st tee
- Function room seating up to 200, with a smaller room for up to 32 people
- Members’ lounge bar and patio area
- Pro Shop and Swing Studio
- Buggies and trollies can be rented directly from the pro shop
|Green Fees Charges November 2023||Monday – Thursday||Friday|
|Golf Day – Peak 11.00 – 11.59||45||50|
|Golf Day – Off Peak 12.00 – 12.59||35||40|
|Golf day – Twilight After 1.00 pm||30||35|
- Breakfast – Pastries – £4 / Egg roll £5 / Bacon Roll – £6.00 / Full English Breakfast – £12.50 all served with tea and coffee
- Lunch – 1-course meal £14
- Dinner – or 2-course meal £24 / 3-course meal £30